DSL Support Programme
Cost - £99+VAT for members, £149+VAT for non-members - Book 5 places and get your 6th free!
Flora joined Safeguarding Network in 2021 as a Consultant providing advice & training for schools and colleges and also undertaking audits. She previously worked as a Safeguarding Children Advisor to Education settings for a local authority. She has also worked as a teacher and Education Welfare Officer.
Aims and objectives:
Designated Safeguarding Leads will:
- review the expectations and challenges of the role
- recognise the importance of embedding a whole school/college safeguarding culture
- understand the importance of learner voice
- undertake reflective practice
- create a peer network and share good practice.
What you need to know to attend:
The course will be delivered over Zoom in 2-hour sessions, spread over 6 sessions throughout the 2022-23 academic year on the following dates:
Course Beginning 28th Sept 2022:
Course Beginning 31st Jan 2023:
|7th Feb, 2023 - 16:30||Flora Bandele||Fully Booked|
No dates suitable or available?
Join our waiting list and we'll notify you when new dates are added.