Strategic Leadership Support
Cost - The costs are £329+VAT for members and £399+VAT for non-members - Book 5 places and get your 6th free!
Developed into six, two hour long sessions covering the following areas:
- Child death, suicidal ideation and child mental health (looking at areas including self-harm contagion versus the traditional model of self-harm as well as managing a child death).
- Resourcing of safeguarding at SLT level.
- Theoretical approaches to root cause analysis and its application in strategic context (most schools talk about reflection but are not reflective).
- Managing relationships between heads and governors.
- Managing and defining challenge.
- Open plenary session with option for exploration of peer issues.
Chris Freestone – Chris has a broad experience of education, social care and health settings including as a Head Teacher and safeguarding lead. She has been an inspector and compliance manager and understands the vital role of front line processes in education settings in keeping children safe and supporting staff in doing so.
Aims and objectives:Opportunities for senior leaders to focus on safeguarding:
- in terms of resourcing and curriculum mapping
- incident analysis and whole school learning
- SLT / governor relationships and safeguarding
- a school SLT approach- suicide, suicidal ideation, self-harm
- opportunities for peer / collegiate exploration of issues
What you need to know to attend:
The course will be delivered over 6, 2-hour sessions. The sessions will run from 16:00-18:00, with registration starting at 15:45.
Course starting April 20th:
|We're sorry, no dates are arranged at this time. Please join the waiting list using the box below.|
No dates suitable or available?
Join our waiting list and we'll notify you when new dates are added.