Cost - £199+VAT for members, £249+VAT for non-members - Book 5 places and get your 6th free!
Liz Cooper has a background (selected highlights!) in paediatric nursing, as an inspector, as an RI for an outstanding group of homes and is currently chair of the Children’s Homes Association, so a wealth of experience to draw on, including health and children’s homes experience.
Aims and objectives:
- Understand the principles behind supervision models.
- Recognise and apply reflective supervision.
- Undertake dynamic risk assessment during supervision.
- Create clear, focused and reviewable plans and action.
What you need to know to attend:
The course will be delivered over Zoom in 2-hour sessions, spread over 6 days. You must attend 4 out of the 6 sessions, and catch up on the other two in order to receive your certificate.
- 21st September - 13:00-15:00
- 28th September - 13:00-15:00
- 5th October - 13:00-15:00
- 12th October - 13:00-15:00
- 19th October - 13:00-15:00
- 2nd November - 13:00-15:00
- 4th October - 16:00-18:00
- 11th October - 16:00-18:00
- 18th October - 16:00-18:00
- 1st November - 16:00-18:00
- 8th November - 16:00-18:00
- 15th November - 16:00-18:00
|4th Oct, 2023 - 16:00||Liz Cooper||zoom||Limited Spaces|
No dates suitable or available?
Join our waiting list and we'll notify you when new dates are added.